Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: my computer doesnt work in normal mode!!  (Read 3722 times)

sweetnat20

my computer doesnt work in normal mode!!
« on: July 28, 2006, 07:52:42 AM »
hey, iv got this computer help and now its driving me crazy!!
i hope some1 can help me!
the problem is that this computer was deleted and it was supposed to be better caz some1 or a hacker removed the password or changed it.(a password for the internet umm something like that, sorry dont know that much about it) till then the computer was well fine but didnt actually worked, i mean it didnt had microsoft word or windows messenger or even antispyware. then the computer didnt wanted to start or even to work, some1 told me about this safe mode so thankfully i can enter through here, but when i enter to normal mode it logs in to the account and till it ends load, a second later it turns off, and i have to shut it down and enter to normal mode again to see what happened.
i did an upgrade to windows xp , but.. didnt work :(
it did the same, when i entered the normal mode and logged in, it was there for a few seconds till it went all out and just stood the background :(
so im back in safe mode!!

i really wish some1 could help me plzz!!, im soon starting college and i need the computer to be ok.
hope u can help me! :D

ale52

Expert

• Deo Gratis
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: my computer doesnt work in normal mode!!
    « Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 09:25:58 AM »
    First of all, you'd better brush up on your grammer if you're going to college  :-/

Second, where did you get this computer from and from whom?  If it was from a "friend" I'd be looking for some new friends.

Third, if this thing is so whacked out as you say it is, and you have no data that you really need, just format and reinstall.  You'll save yourself a ton of headaches.

Alan <><  :D
    I have principles.  And if you don't like them...well...I have other principles!!

GX1_Man

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 09:34:39 AM »
    Well put, on all counts.  ;)

sweetnat20

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 09:42:11 AM »
    and how do i do that?

ale52

Expert

• Deo Gratis
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 09:59:22 AM »
      By "that" you mean restore it?  If you have the operating system CD, power-up the computer and quickly put in that cd.  If the computer BIOS is set right, it should boot to the cd.  Just follow the instructions on restoring it.

Before you do that make sure you have the software for all your hardware (soundcard, motherboard, video card, etc.)

If you don't have this stuff then it would be advisable to take the computer to someone who is knowlegable in computer repair to have them help you.

Alan <><  :D

Thanks GX1_Man!  It's been a tough week and I needed a little humorous encouragement  ;D

I have principles.  And if you don't like them...well...I have other principles!!