Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Brothers In arms Problem..  (Read 3903 times)

divcraft

Brothers In arms Problem..
« on: July 30, 2006, 04:46:25 AM »
Well i bought      brothers in arms:road to hill 30    yesturday and i was disgusted when i started playing it..i was very laggy...i have a Geforce 5200 graphics cards and 1g of RAM, intel pentium 4 2.6GHz  (which is enoff to play most games at a good speed). all my other games which are much better graphics run smooth...i even tried putting the grahics level to the lowest setting and it helped a little bit but still no luck...i have directx 9.0c and nividia drivers etc...everything seems to be in order but it just wont run smooth..! if anyone could help i would appreciate that.

thanks.

Neil

Expert
  • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
    Re: Brothers In arms Problem..
    « Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 07:24:14 AM »
    Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill... this suggests it is an expansion pack or something. If you played the original previously, did that function without a problem? Your graphics card is the bottleneck in your system. Somegames, such as Battlefield 2, I think don't support anything less than 5600.

divcraft

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 07:34:45 AM »
    um nah Brothers In arms:road to hill 30 is just the name of the full game its not an expansion..yeah i think you might be right about the graphics card for i have also got problems with battlefield 2...hmmm any other help would be good.thanks

Neil

Expert
    • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
      « Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 07:42:54 AM »
      I used to have a 5700LE when I first played battlefield 2. It played it smooth enough, but the detail wasn't too high. But I don't think that card, or thereabouts, should be too expensive anymore. I know use ATI x1600XT 256mb and I can play on max detail, but depends on rest of computer.

Depends how much you're willing to spend on a new graphics card?
      « Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 07:43:26 AM by Neil »