Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: CoD2 server  (Read 34557 times)

joe_tucker

CoD2 server
« on: July 30, 2006, 04:10:40 PM »
I'm trying to run a Call of Duty 2 server for my clan, and I can connect thru my local IP because I have a DSL modem (which forces you too connect to local IP). What the weird part is, some people can connect fine, I played with some people for a while. But some people can't connect, it just stays on : Awaiting connection.. 1 ..2 .. and so on. I'm positive the servers on the right patch and everything, cause it's on my computer and I can connect to different servers with people that cant connect to my server. I've turned off every single firewall, forwarded all the ports needed, and some people still can't connect. I run my clans ventrilo, and it works great, everyone can connect. I tried running a TS one time, and the people could that connect to my server could, and the people that couldn't connect to my server couldn't connect to my TS (teamspeak). Any ideas?

My network setup:
Modem(speedstream5200, port forwarded)>Router(D-Link DI-624, port forwarded)>192.168.0.103 (my computer with all the servers)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 04:11:22 PM by joe_tucker »