Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Question Mark Error and Stalling out  (Read 2172 times)

Echo

Topic Starter

Beginner
  • Addicted to online games
    • Experience: Beginner
    Question Mark Error and Stalling out
    « on: July 31, 2006, 06:18:33 AM »
    This is ganna be vague and im sorry ahead of time. My computer is behaving weird. Symtoms are: Im a gammer and i play Slkroad Online,the past 2 weeks i have been getting some kind of error message that throws me out of the game (dissconnect from game server)and the whole message contains question marks. My bf says that the computer is stalling out on him. It stops working for about 30-60 seconds then starts working again.
    The prgrams that i installed recently are: the latest upgrade to my vid card and .net framework 2.0..which i just took out this morning. Bf says he thinks the Western Digital is dying, what do u think? If u need more info just let me know and ill provide it.  Thank you in advance,,,
    Computer: Windows 7 ultimate/SP3,/680i lite Sli mobo/512MB DDR3 NVidia GeForce 9800 GTX/  (2GB kit (1GB x 2 Balistix 240-pin DIMM (ALIENWARE) (12/10 new hd)-seagate barracuda 7200.2 1 TB -7200rpm 32mbcache sata 3.0gb 3.5 Internal harddrive

squirrel

Re: Question Mark Error and Stalling out
    « Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 07:34:57 AM »
    what is the error message EXACTLY as it appears?

tell us the full specs of the system (and i don't mean in your signature)

Also, when did this problem start?  Have you tried uninstalling recently installed software to see if this solves the problem? if it does, reinstall it one program at a time to see which one is causing the problem.

let us know.

panboy

Adviser

• Its all just a twisted game of cat and mouse
      Re: Question Mark Error and Stalling out
      « Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 08:04:20 AM »
      You could do with posting a "Hijack This" log file as Well

Get Hijack this here http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html
      Wields The Mighty Hammer of Computer Justice