Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My problem with YM  (Read 1907 times)

huehues

My problem with YM
« on: August 11, 2006, 02:34:22 AM »
Once i tried with YM option after i read about its features. I opened YM and there are a contact group are chosen (i didn't realize that). I choose -Action, Send my Contact List- then i Click.

After that all contact in my YM list are sent to that chosen group. (about 13 ID)

Then they don't click Decline, as they should after i tell them don't accept. Some of them still clicked Accept or Save. Then they started to make aqquaintance with, chat with or disturb my friends in the list.

Please if some body can help me:
Is there any way that i can recall all of the contact list back from whom i have sent?
If not, what should i do in this case (when they don't stop spreading the contact around)?

Many thanks and awaiting your kind replies..
Jade

unlovedwarrior

Guru

• someday this name will be known
    Re: My problem with YM
    « Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 12:28:49 PM »
    umm wow.. i never heard of someone doing this before... :o have you tryied contacting YM tech support?

huehues

Re: My problem with YM
    « Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 08:53:25 AM »
    Hi, thanks for your kindness. I actually have not contacted YM tech support. Idon't know in this case what can they do for me...

But i will try. Thanks again.

umm wow.. i never heard of someone doing this before... :o have you tryied contacting YM tech support?