Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Two Monitors, a little trouble.  (Read 2083 times)

Xioz

Two Monitors, a little trouble.
« on: August 14, 2006, 11:45:10 PM »
I have a dell Inspiron 1000 and I have pluged a second monitor onto it. However, the one I added has automatically be set asmonitor number one (when I use the identify feature). Also, the mouse pointer tends to stay on the laptop screen, even when I move to my secondary... *censored*, guys.

GX1_Man

Re: Two Monitors, a little trouble.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 11:49:11 PM »
You can download the manual for that machine right here so you will know *censored*:

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/ins1000/en/index.htm#online_documentation

Dead_reckon

Re: Two Monitors, a little trouble.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 12:02:54 AM »
I have a dell Inspiron 1000 and I have pluged a second monitor onto it. However, the one I added has automatically be set asmonitor number one (when I use the identify feature). Also, the mouse pointer tends to stay on the laptop screen, even when I move to my secondary... *censored*, guys.

the second monitor is set to "clone" mode, so it is exactly the same as the primary, i do this with my TV and primary monitor when i watch movies on my PC