Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Setting up windows to print page on hourly basis!  (Read 1867 times)

letty

Setting up windows to print page on hourly basis!
« on: August 18, 2006, 05:10:22 AM »
Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting so big hello :)

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with a problem that im having with windows xp?! I am trying to print out a page/save a page from a website (which updates statisitcs on traffic information regularly throughout the day) and i was wondering whether there was any way to set up the computer to do it automatically? As you can imagine i dont intend on spending every evening at home and all weekend printing off this page every hour! So is there some sort of funtion on windows xp that can either save the page to a folder say every hour for the next week or print it out to a printer?! I do apologise if this is from page one of Windows for dummies! But my weekend is beginning to look like it might be dictated by the computer! :'( Thanks for any advice at all on this

letty

pcdoc4christ

Re: Setting up windows to print page on hourly bas
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 07:56:25 AM »
The easiest way would be to install a program designed to do this.  Other than that, you would have to write a script to accomplish it, as there is no setting in Windows for this function.