Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Media Center Not Recognizing my TV Tuner  (Read 2886 times)

Maksim

Topic Starter

Hopeful
    Media Center Not Recognizing my TV Tuner
    « on: August 31, 2006, 05:33:02 PM »
    Hi.. I bought Microsoft Windows Media Center 2005 and i have a Haupauge TV Tuner Card and i installed the drivers and it seems to be working fine with the software that it came in.. and when i open Media Center and try to setup my TV Signal it tells me that " Tuner Not Found" and i dont know what is going on.. and i also have a DVD Rom on my computer and i installed Cyberlink PowerDVD 6.0 and i opened Media Center and i looked for Play DVD but it is not there..
    Please i need help ASAP because im going to have a party and i need everything to be in one.. Thanks..

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Media Center Not Recognizing my TV Tuner
    « Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 07:21:01 PM »
    More punctuation and details about the machine and someone will be along shortly to assist...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Maksim

Topic Starter

Hopeful
      « Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 10:17:01 PM »
      Hmm im not sure if someone will be assisting my any soon.. but here are my system specs
      Dell OptiPlex GX110 900mhz 256 Mb RAM.. Windows Media Center Edition 2005 | Haupauge TV Tuner Card..
      Anything else ask..
      « Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 10:17:46 PM by Maksim »

Windows98

Apprentice

• Proud user of Windows 98 and Windows 98 SE
        • Yes
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 10:22:20 PM »
      http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832648&Product=winxp Dunno if this helps but basically XP Media center has issues with that perticular model. Maybe having a model number of the tv tuner would help?