Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How can i remove message?  (Read 4535 times)

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
    • Obituary
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: How can i remove message?
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2006, 10:25:23 PM »
I just hope Linux is able to get permission to use/operate  the hardware that is ID'd for single one time use.

THis is not and has never been a concern with Linux as there is no Linux Corporation.

I was just remembering Win modems and Linux conflicts.

I realize Linux "permission" open source was a big LOL towards me.

After I did a read of my post I laughed at myself about that until tears
ran down my cheeks.

Thank You for the correction GX1_Man.LOL
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 10:29:21 PM by street1 »
Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

kasattack

Rookie

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 07:38:14 AM »
    Hello

I had the same message on my computer, my copy of xp was supplied with the pc, after updating windows i then got a bubble saying i may be using a non genuine copy of windows.
     I followed the instructions to rid myself of this message & can you guess microsofts responce "get in touch with the pc manufacturer" very helpfull [ not ].
     Well anyway the message has now gone away of its own accord, but the other thing is that my display went funny when the message was displayed on the front page of starting up when you input your passport a large round circle appeared & once logged in there was a green tinge around the picture ( my wallpaper ) this might just be coincidence, or???
    Regards Kas

Neil

Expert
    • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
      « Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 09:13:22 AM »
      If you have a problem please start your own post, to avoid confusing your problem with this one.

GX1_Man

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 08:31:09 PM »
      Any problems with an OEM Windows copy (bought loaded on a machine) is the responsibility of the manufacturer, not Microsoft. Read the EULA.