Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: download and video playback issues  (Read 2568 times)

jrp7288cv

download and video playback issues
« on: September 16, 2006, 03:48:32 PM »
so i will try to watch a video on google video and it will load (where the gray bar underneath the thing that shows how far into the video you are turns grayer) some of the way then it will stop loading and when the video gets there it will stop playing. if i hit refresh it sometimes works right than other times it doesn't. usually if i hit refresh 3 or 4 times it will work right. also when i download something it will download it partially then stop. it will say something like 1.2mb downloaded, time remaining 19 sec, connected at 543 kb/s and it will stay there and not change after 5 minutes. if i cancel and attempt the download 3-4 more times it seems to work. also when browsing the web i'll click a link and it will open a window make a bit of progress but not load all  the way and if i hit refresh its there instantly. i don't know why it does this and it doesn't seemed to be related to time of day or anything. i use windows xp and road runned internet with I.E. 6. thanks for anyhelp in advance.

flames_fan

Re: download and video playback issues
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 05:19:37 PM »
Your Internet might be a bit down. Try doing it again later.

jrp7288cv

Re: download and video playback issues
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 09:43:24 AM »
i have it isn't a time realted issue (unless you consider 1 am a busy time of day)