Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HAHA  (Read 2562 times)

Dilbert

Topic Starter

• Egghead

• Welcome to ComputerHope!
    HAHA
    « on: September 20, 2006, 08:45:07 PM »
    Thought you guys might want to read this, it's too stupid to be true, but it is. Only peripherally related to computers but you guys are my best friends on the net and I thought you should see this. :)

You guys remember way back when I told you about the guy who said he had 1 TB of memory (1024 GB) on his PC? And who said his system was two put together? He was expelled for the school year last year for pulling a switch-blade on another kid. (No, our small town is usually not that violent.) Well, this year, I think we're finally rid of him; it's the last straw.

After finding out he was getting expelled for the year, missing the final exams and therefore failing 10th grade, he was none too happy about it. He watched my friend log in to an online game, and saw the password. He used it to change the Email and the pass so only he could use it. Now, my friend did get an Email notifying him about the email change, but he has dial-up and didn't check his Email for a month. This was a registered game that cost him $25 USD.

So, this year, my buddy tells me his account was hacked. He tells me it's gotta be the pompous *censored* that I mentioned in the beginning, so I try to confirm it. A search revealed the email was changed to a Gmail account and it gave the email, but yielded no further results.

Something like out of Law and Order ensues at school, where I talk nice and try to weasel his Gmail (and specifically, the Gmail) since I thought he used it. Sure enough, the moron invites me to Gmail. He's now a contact of mine. I check the gmail and compare it to the gmail of the guy who stole my friend's account. Sure enough, they match.

We've notified the principal. Later today, the "hacker" got called in to his office. We weren't present. Later, our principal told us that he played dumb. Tomorrow morning all 3 of us are going to be there (me, friend, and *censored*) with the principal. No weaseling out of this one; he's dead to rights.

And why do I think that he's gone? Because my principal's exact words were "I wanna nail this guy". Ouch, ice burn. Doesn't get much worse than that if the principal wants you gone. I'm thinking alternate school for him or something. I mean, the guy chokes me at the end of my Freshman year, he pulled a knife that same year, and now he's stolen basically 25 bucks from my friend. I can only say that I hope he does leave our school -- I fear for my safety otherwise. He was kicked off the Amity Wresting Team for excessive violence. That speaks volumes. (And to top it all off, I swear to God he has my old scientific calculator... but that can't be proven.)
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 08:46:42 PM by Timothy_Bennett »
    "The geek shall inherit the Earth."

SilentAssasin64

Apprentice

• Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: HAHA
    « Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 09:03:59 PM »
    Wow...honestly.  Some people must learn the hard way.
    Back In The Game

Raptor

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 12:05:58 AM »
    What you needed was a vigilante!

Or the A-team.

Why didn't you sick the police on him after he threatened you, anyway? Or at least carry a firearm for self defense.. You're from America, so that is allowed?
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 12:06:51 AM by Raptor »

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
      • Obituary
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 05:25:43 AM »
    Apparently you didn't watch......Revenge of the Nerds.

That guy should be in school with a good *censored* whipping.

Why would you want him out of school?He's miserable there. ;D ;D ;D

I've only had 3 fights.I am 55.No fights since I was 15.

I never backed down so....I didn't need to fight.

Me an that scientific calculator would get reaquainted.

Never let anyone have your dignity!!!!Best to you.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 05:32:19 AM by street1 »
    Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

Dilbert

Topic Starter

• Egghead

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 08:12:25 AM »
      Raptor, carrying a firearm is an offense punishable by expulsion. And there isn't enough reason for me to need a firearm this year, since he hasn't made any threats against me this year. (If he does give me a reason, rest assured I will get permission to carry a gun at all times. But actually hurting people doesn't appear to be his bag; domination, on the other hand, is. He never used that switch-blade... he just showed it off and scared the *censored* out of a "pseudo-friend" of mine. (Meaning: Sentiment is warm, but no real hanging out all that much.)

I don't care how miserable he is in school, he's dragging us down on morale, too. In school, that's a hard thing to replace. He's trying to make the rest of the school his *censored* and we won't stand by and let it happen.

Heh, I was only in a couple of "real" fights myself and both were in Jr. High. Don't remember what the second was for, but the first was started by me in an effort to stop a kid from calling me "Timothy McVeigh". (I'd already gone to the teacher four times. My awesome band teacher just watched as I kicked that guys *censored*, then gave my opponent detention for sparking the fight. I was released on recognizance. :))

Well, today's the big day. I get to face this *censored* in court. I'm not sure what to think about the future, so I won't bother trying. Live for the day, I say; for the time being.

EDIT: at the auto-censor. :)
      « Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 08:18:34 AM by Timothy_Bennett »

unlovedwarrior

Guru

• someday this name will be known
        « Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 08:37:05 AM »
        a good head *censored* has always worked for me in the past.. but again i played football since the 7th grade.

Raptor

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 11:15:10 AM »
        he just showed it off and scared the nuts out of a "pseudo-friend" of mine. (Meaning: Sentiment is warm, but no real hanging out all that much.)

I think that's called an acquintance.  ;)

Don't remember what the second was for, but the first was started by me in an effort to stop a kid from calling me "Timothy McVeigh".

Sounds familiar.  ;D

Well, today's the big day. I get to face this not a very nice person in court. I'm not sure what to think about the future, so I won't bother trying. Live for the day, I say; for the time being.

Court? What did you do?

Raptor

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 11:20:58 AM »
        Raptor, carrying a firearm is an offense punishable by expulsion. And there isn't enough reason for me to need a firearm this year

You obviously haven't played enough violent games.
        « Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 11:22:11 AM by Raptor »

unlovedwarrior

Guru

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 11:32:11 AM »
          Raptor, carrying a firearm is an offense punishable by expulsion. And there isn't enough reason for me to need a firearm this year

You obviously haven't played enough violent games.

lol [smiley=lolk.gif]

Neil

Expert
          • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
            « Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 01:09:55 PM »
            Raptor, carrying a firearm is an offense punishable by expulsion.

Oh wow expulsion. But not jail?

unlovedwarrior

Guru

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 01:17:23 PM »
              nay no jail rofl

Dilbert

Topic Starter

• Egghead

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 04:18:55 PM »
                Court? What did you do?

The Principal's Court, i.e. his office. :)

Well, *censored* wussed out, and gave my friend back the password, which has now been reset. But he's still in trouble, because he essentially stole from my friend. (It's kinda confusing this way, but I can't give out names for privacy's sake.)
                « Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 04:19:05 PM by Timothy_Bennett »

unlovedwarrior

Guru

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2006, 04:24:23 PM »
                  so whats going to happen to him??

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
                    • Obituary
                  • Experience: Beginner
                  « Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 04:44:17 PM »
                  so whats going to happen to him??

Yes, todays world is so touchy feely and switchblade guy is  still in school.
                  Which he truly hates. ;D

Will the guy get zapped,or go on with his demented schedule?
                  « Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 04:45:34 PM by street1 »
                  Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

Dilbert

Topic Starter

• Egghead

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 05:26:15 PM »
                    No clue. I guess I'll know tomorrow.