Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Extreme problem for XP  (Read 2295 times)

NonMember

Extreme problem for XP
« on: October 01, 2006, 11:37:12 AM »
Hello i got this freaken problem.... my step-dead got me this xp pro cd from work... so... i installed it kuz i was formating my computer so i could get rid of viruses... ok here is the thing the cd key of that xp pro cd doesn't work... so could anyone please give me a cd key with wich i would be able to log in.....
oh after this 30 day expired i logged off to see what will happen then i tried to log in back... but it fucken doesn't let me in because i need to activate the windows xp pro....
please again help me....

thanx... :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

Raptor

Re: Extreme problem for XP
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 11:40:56 AM »
so could anyone please give me a cd key with wich i would be able to log in.....

Well at least you're using puncture.

No, we can't give you any serials. Call Microsoft and ask them. They'll tell you you will have to buy a license and so will we.

NonMember

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 11:57:03 AM »
oh this is so *censored* up... sorry for the f word... but this is so gay... i have to format and and then install 98 and only then xp.... this is so gay... i hate when they do that with xp.... *censored* them all.. sorry for the f word...

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 12:07:56 PM »
You don't need to install Windows 98 when you use a Windows XP upgrade CD. You only need to proof to Windows XP that you do own Windows 98/ME/2000 before the installation. It will let you know when..

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 01:42:39 PM »
All your XP related problems are because you don't have a legit copy of XP for any of your machines...

We've been thru this before.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Raptor

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 01:45:20 PM »
All your XP related problems are because you don't have a legit copy of XP for any of your machines...

We've been thru this before.

Amen.

GX1_Man

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 02:46:34 PM »
Case closed. Let's move on.  ::)