Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: printer  (Read 2062 times)

gysmoman

printer
« on: October 25, 2006, 10:25:15 AM »
ho w can i print an insert  of a web page instead of printing the whole page.I have 35 web pages to print with an
article in the page.

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: printer
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 12:11:01 PM »
Highlight the text you want to print, then press print
Where it says print what, there will be several options, choose the one that says "selection"
This will print only the highlighted text
This is pretty much correct, don't know if all the words are right because I don't have a printer at the moment so I can't check
Hope this helps

GX1_Man

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 12:48:19 PM »
Highlight the text you want to print, then press print
Where it says print what, there will be several options, choose the one that says "selection"
This will print only the highlighted text. This is [highlight]pretty much correct[/highlight], don't know if all the words are right because I [highlight]don't have a printer at the moment so I can't check[/highlight]. Hope this helps

It would be best to not press the "POST" button if you are not sure of your advice. Read more, type less.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 12:58:45 PM by GX1_Man »

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 12:50:57 PM »
I know it's right, I'm just not sure of the exact terminology used in the dialog boxes
So maybe a few words are different, but not so different that it doesn't make sense