Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I brought the tv tuner.......now i have some prob.  (Read 1928 times)

xodome

I brought the tv tuner.......now i have some prob.
« on: November 08, 2006, 02:37:14 PM »
If you remember that in my last post i didnt know if the ati tv tuner would fit my computer. Well now i have purchased it and it fit and i was able to install it. But now a new prioblem has developed. Once i installed it i had to restart my computer and when i ran the media thingy everything was choppy verrry choppy and  "CLCapSvc Module has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." and some other crap keeps coming up in a little box and asks me if i want to debug  send error report or dont send. But even with the choppy program running it wont even work and i have my xbox hooked up to it and i still get the message "No tv tuner devise detected" or it some time hangs with the arrow going in circles........ANy ideass???

xodome

Re: I brought the tv tuner.......now i have some p
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 07:09:57 PM »
ANY alternative to tv tuner programs??? Iam just using it for video games nothinh else i have no need for cable or tv just for video game purposes !!!

pcdoc4christ

Re: I brought the tv tuner.......now i have some p
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 07:38:10 AM »