Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Help!! Having problems with DVD Drive!  (Read 4217 times)

alwayscharmed06

Help!! Having problems with DVD Drive!
« on: November 07, 2006, 07:56:43 PM »
Ok so I dont know that much about computers so this might be easy to fix, but I am currently using my boyfriends computer and it says he has a "DVD-RW Drive" the problem is when I put a DVD+R or a DVD-RW in the drive it will not accept it, it says it is a CD and it will not burn dvd material on it. For instance Im trying to make a video through Windows Movie Maker but it doesnt allow me to copy it to the DVD, and of course when I copy it to a CD and I put it in the DVD player it doesnt play at all! PLEASE HELP! Im really confused, all I want to do is make a DVD! HELP!!

GX1_Man

Re: Help!! Having problems with DVD Drive!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 04:18:54 AM »
You would need to post a lot of info like the computer make.model, age, what software being used, what type of DVD player, what brand of DVD media, has this ever worked correctly, if so what has changed, etc.

We'll be waiting.

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
    • Obituary
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 05:16:59 PM »
You would need to post a lot of info like the computer make.model, age, what software being used, what type of DVD player, what brand of DVD media, has this ever worked correctly, if so what has changed, etc.

We'll be waiting.

You were right GX1_Man...........We'll be waiting.

Another LOL. ;D
Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

GX1_Man

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 05:31:35 PM »
For the big HELP!! she doesn't seem very interested in solving the problem. Luckily others are more involved with being a part of the solution. After all, it is THEIR problem.  ::)