Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Email Form  (Read 6541 times)

almn

Email Form
« on: November 20, 2006, 05:42:29 PM »
Hello,

I am trying to create a basic "email me" form for a website, I've looked on google however I can't seem to find a sollution. My server has php support. If anyone could point me to a website or a tutorial that in a relativly easy way shows how to do that it would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Al968

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Email Form
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 06:09:51 PM »
You can't find a solution on Google?  You must not be using the right search terms.  Do a search on web page forms or something similar.  Here's one find: Web Page Form Generator. Create website forms with this web tool.

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 04:30:50 AM »
For sophisticated email processing, have a look on phpclasses.net for email classes.  That's advanced stuff though.  For your needs you could just try googling for "php email form".  Plenty of hits there.
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

Useless

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 12:01:16 PM »

AaronD

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 02:42:09 PM »
Useless:  Thanks for mentioning Freedback, much appreciated.   I followed the referrer back to this post, registered and thought I'd introduce myself and clarify something.

al968: If you're looking for a script to install on your server, it's not the right solution for you.  Freedback is a hosted service, meaning it lives on our servers and you don't have to install anything.  Our target market is people who just want to get forms working and not worry about installing anything - average time for people to set up their first forms with us is 5.36 minutes.

Anyways, thanks for checking us out, and let me know if you have any questions!

- Aaron

boniknik

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 07:44:26 AM »
 :) Check out IntrinzicDesignz Free form generator, it comes with the free form handler to automatically send you the form results on your email when a person uses your form.

The link is http://www.intrinzicdesignz.com/formgen/

I hope that helps.  :)

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 12:56:06 PM »
No need to bump threads that are 3 months old...
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos