Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Spam Thread  (Read 6437 times)

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Spam Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 05:59:31 PM »
I believe it had more to do with content...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

homer

Expert
    « Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 06:03:18 PM »
    u mean the ugly blonde chick? i would delete it the second i saw it. also, there were numberous amounts of pictures.

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
      • Obituary
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 06:53:31 PM »
    Hey! I like all your comments but, I'm me.

Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
      • Yes
      • Technology News and Information
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 02:21:30 PM »
    i made them just like u showed me lol

all jpegs  low bandwidth ....  He keeps telling me i am spaming everwhere not  just here ......

And also keep deleting comments that he personally does not like.... (not against the rules )  ?

I cant quite understand... ?   i really have not done anything this timel...... :O

Check for your selfs......

A very baked Thank you.....
    Isnt this the whole "sin bin" thing?

Image posting has to be limited to a certain point, just a few img posts per subject... even if their low quality, so many people have Dial-Up, and that slows it still

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 08:10:35 PM »
      Hi everyone ,  
      Reply #11 - Yesterday at 2:38pm      Can som1 explain to me why Dl6 Keeps deleteing my posts on this spam section ?? i am sure one of you seen my posts ??  
      this being a spam section and all and he deleted it .... and keeps Pm-ing me... is there somthing i can do ??

For the record and for for the other members to see, Proph why don't you post the private messages I have sent you as well as the private messages you have sent to me.
      If a member sends me a private message, I always respond to them ....that's the professional thing to do.

He keeps telling me i am spaming everwhere not  just here ......
      And also keep deleting comments that he personally does not like.... (not against the rules )  ?  
      I cant quite understand... ?   i really have not done anything this timel......

The other interesting thing is that Proph, has assumed that I am the one who has removed his posts..... That assumption is incorrect .
      [highlight]"i really have not done anything this timel...... "[/highlight]
      I don't think it necessary to tell the world what you did before ....... it's just that you brought it up .  There are approximately 24,000 + members here at Computer Hope, why on earth would any of the moderators decide to pick on one member , unless the member's conduct on the boards was considered to be detramental to what Computer Hope promotes.

dl65  ::)
      If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
        • Yes
        • Technology News and Information
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 10:49:47 AM »
      Well said, dl