Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Re: Some questions about CPU and hardware  (Read 2063 times)

Calum

Topic Starter

• Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Some questions about CPU and hardware
« on: December 25, 2006, 01:09:13 PM »
At least you admitted that you are asking for homework help, most people think we don't realize.
Can I ask though, if you are an English speaker then why are all the handouts in Chinese?
Doesn't matter.
Most of those answers can be found with a simple Google search very quickly.
Try Googling it first, and if you can't find anything post back and we'll point you in the right direction.
However, this isn't a homework help site so we won't tell you the answers straight off.

Nekki

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 09:18:13 PM »
That's because I'm living in China. I read the course details and it said the handouts will be chinese and english but it turned out all chinese. I paid the fees for the course. I thought If I post here I can get some straight and simple answers for me to easily understand. I feel bad for people to do homework for me although I just want to understand rather than completing my homework. I guess I'll just delete this post. Thank you for reading this post and please delete thread post. Sorry for the trouble.

To GX1_Man:I cannot do that.. I'm not studying anymore and this course is the only thing to keep myself busy. I've explained my situation to my instructor, he explained some question of my homework and I do understand most of instructor's explanation. But the only trouble is they explained things like internal frequency in chinese. Most of answer are written in handouts but If I spend a little time to understand what "it" means and how "it" works, I think I don't have problem to pass the exam.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 11:36:03 PM by Nekki »

GX1_Man

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 09:22:11 PM »
I think I would request a refund, or insist on translation help, or on them fulfilling the class requirements as presented to you. It would be a long semester otherwise.

Good luck.