Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: MAFIA  (Read 3494 times)

extreme

MAFIA
« on: January 03, 2007, 10:12:07 AM »
Dear Users
In Mafia there is a round in which i have to pass race in the first position i have tries my best to chear that race but every time i pass in 2nd or 3rd any suggestions to pass the race in ist position
Thaknx

panboy

Adviser

• Its all just a twisted game of cat and mouse
    Re: MAFIA
    « Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 10:20:20 AM »
    Well i don't know the Game my self but a few basic racing tips

when coming up to a corner break Early , and the put the power on as soon as you start to turn , come in to corners tight but Exit them wide, if you have the option , make you opponents spin out by forcing them wide (on a corner) also if your coming in to a corner wide and your opponent is coming up on the inside either get in front of him or ram him in to the wall or pillar

Never make contact with the other cars for to long it will slow you down if you do feel the need to ram them just hit and run don't try and force them off the road  
    Wields The Mighty Hammer of Computer Justice

extreme

Re: MAFIA
    « Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 10:39:50 AM »
    thankx it will help me You play MAFIA its a great game of 1921 America's DON (Salarai) Story and your stroy is also first taxi drive then DON too
    thankx