Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: MidNight Club PS2  (Read 4497 times)

almn

MidNight Club PS2
« on: January 13, 2007, 12:42:28 PM »
Hello,

I have a PS2 and recently I bought a game called MidNight Club its working fine but I cannot unlock the London Police cars . My question is : Is there any special Technique to unlock them ??

Thanks

Al968

fffreak

Adviser

• That's right I am a final fantasy freak.
    • Yes
    • JSPCRepair
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: MidNight Club PS2
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 08:45:26 PM »
Here ya go. 8-)
Computers are the future, not us. Learn everything you can about them while you still can, soon they will be learning about us... Every bit of advice that I give you is best guess, it is your choice whether or not you listen to it.

almn

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 04:22:39 PM »
Thanks for the info  ;)
I still can't win the race :(
Any other advice ?

Thanks

Al968

fffreak

Adviser

• That's right I am a final fantasy freak.
    • Yes
    • JSPCRepair
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 02:05:05 PM »
Well you could tough it out and keep trying till you win, or you could go buy a cheat system such as "Action Replay" or "Gameshark" or "Codebreaker". I would recommend "Action Replay" because of all the extra features that it has.
Computers are the future, not us. Learn everything you can about them while you still can, soon they will be learning about us... Every bit of advice that I give you is best guess, it is your choice whether or not you listen to it.

homer

Expert
    « Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 06:28:42 PM »
    i would recommend action replay too. you can download gamesaves and hacked gamesaves.