Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: WoW  (Read 3884 times)

christal

WoW
« on: January 13, 2007, 09:43:13 AM »
My boyfriend is a level 60 warlock...I am starting from 0...

How do I get a jump on the game and increase my levels.  Any hints, tips, or ideas are HUGELY appreciated.

What is the best character that I can start with?

Brin

Re: WoW
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 09:57:49 AM »
leaving out cheating, the only way is just to play a lot, as for what character is best, its all your choice on what u like.  Every race has different traits and can be suited for a certain class more than others.  There really is no best class or race.  You'll find out more when you play.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 10:01:01 AM by Brin »

homer

Expert
    « Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 09:40:35 PM »
    you can pay some guys to level up for you. its also known as "power leveling".

stones

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 11:54:47 PM »
    Theres a site called MmorpsGuides.com that claims to have level up cheats and many others but you need to pay 7.95 to become a member and have access to the files.
    http://mmorpguides.com/

christal

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 07:28:37 AM »
    Awesome help guys..thank you so much..

We were in line at midnight waiting to buy the Burning Crusade...w00t

Neil

Expert
    • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
      « Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 03:09:42 PM »
      If you are caught cheating you will be banned.

DivineZeal

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 05:35:22 PM »
      do NOT try and cheat! Blizzard is VERY strict about this and has occasional purging sessions where over 3,000 accounts have been banned.

To get a jump on leveling I would immediately find a leveling guide on the internet.  The quickest way to level is to quest, because most of your quests you happen to kill stuff to gain experience, so you get "exp" from killing foes and "exp" from the quests to kill those foes.  I'm guessing your in a guild so your best bet is to hang out with the guild to help you with any quests you cannot complete by yourself.  Keep yourself well equipped the entire road to level 70 (seeing you have the expansion) so you are able to kill and collect easier and faster.

My two cents! :-)

--DivineZeal
      60 Paladin
      Burning Blade
      "Tribe of Judah"