Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: MS outlook problems... or not?  (Read 2378 times)

brianna

MS outlook problems... or not?
« on: January 29, 2007, 03:38:46 AM »
Heya everyone!

I'm having a really *censored* time with outlook. I'm using microsoft outlook 2002 at the moment and I'm having a lot of problems with it. I do not know if it's the server my e-mail runs on or outlook itself but according to the technicians who run the server that runs my internet, it's the e-mail client, i.e. that's the problem because using their onsite mail, I have no problems.

Anyways, to cut a story short i need help!
These are my problems:

1. When I send out mail to others within our own internal server (as in, if my e-mail address is [email protected], I get this problem when i send out mail to [email protected] or [email protected] people), their receive duplicate mail.

2. When I send out mail to others within our own internal server, I get the following message:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
[email protected]; Failed; 5.3.0 (other or undefined mail system status)

Remote MTA mail4.surftown.se: network error

- SMTP protocol diagnostic: 558 sorry, that message size exceeds my databytes limit (#5.3.4)

I know for a fact that the message does not exceed the limit because it's only a imple text message of a few KB!

3. My colleague cannot send out to external e-mail addresses like yahoo, hotmail, gmail etc. She can only send out to those within the server. ([email protected])

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

brianna

Re: MS outlook problems... or not?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 06:15:43 AM »
Oops sorry, I forgot to attach the message she gets when she attempts to send out:

3. My colleague cannot send out to external e-mail addresses like yahoo, hotmail, gmail etc. She can only send out to those within the server. ([email protected])

"553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA "