Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Outlook 2003 Calendar  (Read 2247 times)

trnicho77

Outlook 2003 Calendar
« on: February 16, 2007, 12:55:21 PM »
We use Outlook 2003 for our email.  We have a user in our office who has a shared calendar in Outlook.  People in our office need to access his calendar so as they can properly schedule appointments around his availability.  From his comuter, he can see his calendar.  From everyone else's computers you can only see a blank calendar when his name is selected.  This hasn't always been the case.  Everyone was able to access his calendar before with know problem.  

When I questioned him about it today he said, "I would guess that when we had the initial snafu with the viruses back in Novemeber that it may have happened then.  At that time, Outlook took on a new user interface than before."

I've only just heard about this problem a couple days ago and can't seem to figure out what the problem would be.  I guess it would have helped if someone told me about this when the problem first occured.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Outlook 2003 Calendar
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 10:40:11 AM »
Are you on an Exchange Server?  That's normally required to share Outlook Calendars or Contacts.  Sharing Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Contacts

trnicho77

Re: Outlook 2003 Calendar
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 11:20:35 AM »
Sorry it took so long for a reply.  I ended up re-imaging the users laptop, due to multiple problems.