Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Outlook express recent change??  (Read 2082 times)

dcboss1

Outlook express recent change??
« on: February 28, 2007, 07:32:41 PM »
All of the sudden, my outlook express prog displays the sender/subject line of received emails in yellow font if it has an attachment. When i open the email and view the attachment, and close the email, the sender/subject line of the email font color changes to black. The yellow font of the new emails is impossible to read until i click on them. New emails with no attachment appear with black fonts. I have been using express for years and have never encountered this. I have scoured through the tools/options screens with no success. Anybody know how to alter this?

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Outlook express recent change??
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 07:38:46 AM »
All of the sudden, my outlook express prog displays the [highlight]sender/subject line[/highlight] of received emails in yellow font if it has an attachment.
Do you mean the From/Subject line?  

What anti-virus and spyware protections are you using?

dcboss1

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 10:14:27 PM »
Sorry, yes i mean from/subject line. i am using pc-cillin internet security prog only.

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 06:43:40 AM »
Are you using Windows XP?  Do you have a Restore Point, dating before this started, that you could go back to?