Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Memory Full or No Images?  (Read 2111 times)

dellman

Memory Full or No Images?
« on: March 17, 2007, 11:04:36 AM »
I have a Vivitar Vivicam 6330s Digital Camera that I am using for the first time.  It is new, not used.  I have loaded 10 pictures onto my computer, a Dell Latitude notebook.

After loading the pics onto the computer each time the memory in the camera filled, I would simply press the trash button on the camera, erase the images, and start taking more pics.  (I have a lot to sell on ebay and that is why I bought the camera.)

But this time, it won't let me delete.  The camera says, Memory Full, but when I press the trash button to delete the images, it says, No Images.  So I'm stuck.  The memory is full, but there are no images to delete.  It doesn't make any sense and I've read the section on erasing images in the manual.  It says to do what I've always been doing: go to the trash button, bring up the images, and press delete.  But the camera isn't bringing up any images even though it says the memory is full.  Help?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 11:17:35 AM by dellman »

ntrealemail

Re: Memory Full or No Images?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 05:32:53 PM »
Okay im going to assume your connecting the camera to your laptop via usb port.  When ever I have connected a camera that way it shows up just like a usb drive type thing.  Go into the drive and attempt to manually delete the images if this doesn't work contact the person you bought the camera from.  Umm only mess with folders that have the pictures you spicifically took inside of there ... not sure how to spell spicifically lol.  Hope that solves your problem.

JohnPM

Re: Memory Full or No Images?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 05:39:03 PM »
If your camera uses some type of removable storage(SD, microSD), then the camera might have an option to reformat the removable storage. That will completely remove ALL info in the memory. DO NOT do it if it isn't removable storage.