Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: sims saving/freezing  (Read 3391 times)

sango_akuma

sims saving/freezing
« on: February 25, 2007, 05:48:18 PM »
i have the sims unleashed, with expansion packs, hot date, house party, and i had deluxe before...when ever i go to save, or envict someone, it kicks me off.  :-? if i envict someone it's fine when i open it again, that happened  [smiley=huh.gif]...but when i go to the house i had saved the people in, there not there. any ideas whats wrong? i've had this combo of expansion packs, w/ unleashed before and nothing happened...so any ideas what's wrong?

jesse2000

Re: sims saving/freezing
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 10:03:21 PM »
i have the sims unleashed, with expansion packs, hot date, house party, and i had deluxe before...when ever i go to save, or envict someone, it kicks me off.  :-? if i envict someone it's fine when i open it again, that happened  [smiley=huh.gif]...but when i go to the house i had saved the people in, there not there. any ideas whats wrong? i've had this combo of expansion packs, w/ unleashed before and nothing happened...so any ideas what's wrong?

maybe it time to get the sims 2 just kidding i had same problem long time ago and this game is d2... sooo go www.thesims.com to find a slove to fix it problem i had it before :)

also http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/home.php?p_sid=8q-awqvi forgot about it sorry
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 10:06:54 PM by jesse2000 »

GX1_Man

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 04:19:54 AM »
maybe it time to get the sims 2 just kidding i had same problem long time ago and this game is d2... sooo go www.thesims.com to find a slove to fix it problem i had it before

Now there is some concise information.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 04:20:17 AM by GX1_Man »

sango_akuma

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 03:22:46 PM »
thanks! ;D