Microsoft > Windows Vista and 7

Auto-Restart Loop

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mad_Monarch:
Both though, my Laptop and Desktop?, I could understand the desktop. But why is my laptop having the same original problems, I would have chalked it up to a bad drive myself, except for the fact that my laptop went haywire. Unless it's just a really bad coincidence =(.

patio:
Well if you used the same CD to install on both of those machines then that is the common denominator...

ale52:
There are times when more than one thing goes wrong with more than one computer.  Seen it too many times.  Coincidence?  Probably.  Maddening? You bet!

Alan <><  :D

Mad_Monarch:

--- Quote ---There are times when more than one thing goes wrong with more than one computer.  Seen it too many times.  Coincidence?  Probably.  Maddening? You bet!

Alan <><  :D
--- End quote ---

Oh God....

No wait, God can't save me here  :-/

Sadly, the same CD wasn't used =(, Windows MCE came preinstalled with the laptop, and Windows XP Pro is my own.

I'll try that HDD Diagnostics, should be interesting to see how I can burn it to a cd to run on the problem computers =(.

Ok, with the Laptop then, continuing, What could be the problem there and how can I fix it?, Nothing actually appears on the screen, even if I hold F5 or hit DEL/F12 for the startup menu.....just goes for about 30 seconds then restarts. Guess it's a complete different problem from the desktop.

patio:
Does the laptop do this if you remove the battery and just run it on DC ? ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version