Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problem with joining .divx files  (Read 2078 times)

emil9216

Topic Starter

Rookie
    Problem with joining .divx files
    « on: March 24, 2007, 02:57:44 PM »
    Actually it's about .avi files that i added subtitles on it with the program Avisub.The result files have extension .divx but i don't know if that is exactly .divx files. The problem is that :i have movie separated at two parts and i want to make one file  with added  subtitles to it using the program Avisub.I have tried a two ways to do that but without success .First i added subtitles to first part of the movie and after that to second part of the movie and after that joining the the two parts using the program "movie joiner". The output file have extension .divx but there is no subtitle on it. The other way i first joining the .avi files without subtitle and after that try to add the joined subtitle file  but it doesn't work too.The program stops somewhere in the middle  with notice that says that the .divx file  is generated but actually the .divx file is with small size and it can't be opened. I don't know if the reason for that is the joined .avi files or the joined subtitle file.For the joining the .avi files i use the program " movie joiner" as i said and for the joining the subtitles the program  "subtitle workshop".