Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Hard Drive  (Read 9373 times)

contrex

Re: Hard Drive
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2007, 10:10:50 AM »

Really? I didn't know that. I guess they do things different over there in.. Hickston..

They sure do. Hey, did you know my cousin is my aunt, my sister and my grandmother, all at once? She's hot. Paw says I can date her when I'm older.

I bet not many people on here can say that.

Jp

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 10:21:43 AM »
      Tee Hee Yukkity! Yukity  ! Ha ! Ha! Har! ;D  ;D ! ! !

Today You split my sides, . .you have gone way way to far !

:o     :D    ;D 

And so , . . . .What ever happened to poor murphy  ??? ?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 03:33:33 PM by Jp »

Raptor

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2007, 12:34:00 PM »

Really? I didn't know that. I guess they do things different over there in.. Hickston..

They sure do. Hey, did you know my cousin is my aunt, my sister and my grandmother, all at once? She's hot. Paw says I can date her when I'm older.

I bet not many people on here can say that.

Really? You've got to show some family pictures! I bet you look just charming tending the cows.. And.. Sheep..

contrex

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2007, 12:51:58 PM »
Here's Mom

contrex

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2007, 12:54:07 PM »
Here's me goin' huntin'

Raptor

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2007, 12:55:07 PM »
You should really set me up for a date with your mom, older women with tattoos just drive me wild.

What ever happened to dad?

contrex

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2007, 01:02:08 PM »
You should really set me up for a date with your mom, older women with tattoos just drive me wild.

What ever happened to dad?

I'll set you up for $5. That's 50% discount, before you start in complaining.

What's a "dad"?

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2007, 05:23:53 PM »
A  dude with a pickup truck...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

contrex

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2007, 12:28:55 AM »
A  dude with a pickup truck...

Oh I've got plenty of them.

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
    • Obituary
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2007, 07:32:31 AM »
Is there any free hard drive checkers out there ???

They are at the below site murphy2006.

http://www.tacktech.com/display.cfm?ttid=287
Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

GX1_Man

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 08:25:37 AM »
Murphy is long gone.  ;)

helper

Intermediate
    « Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 09:33:01 AM »
    yes, alot of alien abductees on here huh?

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
      • Obituary
    « Reply #27 on: May 20, 2007, 10:37:53 AM »
    Murphy is long gone.  ;)
    But, his law is still with us.

Murphy's law is a popular adage in Western culture that broadly states that things will go wrong in any given situation, if you give them a chance. "If there's more than one possible outcome of a job or task, and one of those outcomes will result in disaster or an undesirable consequence, then somebody will do it that way." It is most often cited as "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong" (or, alternately, "Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time," or, "Anything that can go wrong, will," or even, "If anything can go wrong, it will, and usually at the most inopportune moment"). The saying is sometimes referred to as Sod's law. Finagle's law, which can also be rendered as "Anything that can go wrong, will—at the worst possible moment".
    Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

Fed Up

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 08:30:35 AM »
    Here is just my personal observation of what just transpired here:

1)  A new member registered and was looking for help.  BTW, I googled the username and after a little research...pretty much determined this member was and probably still is...female.  Just check out some of the forums murphy2006 is a member of...and you'll probably make the same determination.

2)  dl65 promptly responded and gave her information as to what she probably needed to do.  If we had determined the model of the drive...we could have posted a link for her.  Helper posted to try and determine this.

3)  Patio responded to helper's post...apparently not understanding what helper's post was about.

4)  GX1Man's post pretty much sums up my feelings about this entire thread.

5)  There was absolutely no need for the new user to go through what she went through to get help from this forum.  Maybe we just need to speak a little more clearly and ask them if we have satisfied their query.  Is this too much to ask?

6)  Raptor's and contrex's posts were totally unnecessary...I find the both of them to be very rude...my personal opinion.  I could care less what they have to say in return to this post.  They have no ammunition to fight back with.  Their comments in this post were and still are totally unnecessary.  Those of you with any knowledge of customer service or tact would know this.

This is Nathan's forum...and he is a good and intelligent person.  I do not question his ability at all.  However, the post from his members reflects on him and that isn't fair.  So the next time you are rude to someone...consider the rules of the forum and Nathan's reputation as Administrator of this forum.

I have seen a lot of new users leave this forum due to the attitudes of some of its members.

What a loss....
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 01:35:34 PM by Fed Up »

Raptor

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 08:33:35 AM »
    Mind posting under your real name for trolling reasons?