Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: blue screen.. restarts alone...  (Read 2199 times)

kb4golf

blue screen.. restarts alone...
« on: May 21, 2007, 06:36:06 PM »
ok so i am having a similar problem that someone else just posted a moment ago... i purschased my hp at circuit city and its not a pirated copy of anything so please if anyone can help me!!!!! what happens is when i start the computer it goes into the screen that says reboot in safe mode last known config that worked etc... i have choosen all of the options and none of them work.. in safe modes it freezes when trying to load and then restarts and in last known config/ start normally it looks like its going to load and then flashes a blue screen for half a second then goes back to restarting... if there is anything that i can do to fix this please let me know..

Fed-up2

Re: blue screen.. restarts alone...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 07:34:08 PM »
Is it still under warranty?

kb4golf

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 07:43:20 PM »
no i got the computer about 3 years ago and didnt want to pay for the continual extended warranties

Fed-up2

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 07:55:08 PM »
Have you recently added new hardware,or software?

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 06:24:17 AM »
We will need lots more info such as OS type of machine and what may have happened prior to this to prevent random guesswork...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "