Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My PC spontaneosely restart after I shut it down  (Read 1947 times)

reosh

My PC spontaneosely restart after I shut it down
« on: May 30, 2007, 07:57:22 AM »
Any one can help me
My PC spontaneosely restart after I shut it down
I tried the following methods but it failed
 1-( Right click my compuer - Properties- advanced- system start up & recovery - settings then Un check automatic restart )
2- I changed windows for several times the issue resolved & get back again each time.

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: My PC spontaneosely restart after I shut it down
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 08:59:23 AM »
You've given us very little info to work with.  What are you hardware specs?  What OS?  By "I changed windows for several times the issue resolved & get back again each time.", do you mean you formatted your hard drive and then installed Windows, or what?  In other words, exactly what do you mean by "changed windows"?

How this problem been getting progressively worse, or did it start suddenly?  How old is your computer?  Make and model?  Have you ever opened it to clean dust out of the inside?  Any idea what temperature your processor normally runs at?  How many cooling fans inside?  Have you added hardware components since you've owned the computer?  What's the capacity of the power supply unit in your computer?

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: My PC spontaneosely restart after I shut it down
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 02:54:34 PM »
It's the same amount of info in the other thread...Reosh more than one topic does not guarantee more or quicker answers.

Post as much info as you can so we can help.

Right now all we know is it's a computer and it's re-starting itself...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "