Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Linux Blog  (Read 7473 times)

almn

Linux Blog
« on: May 31, 2007, 05:14:48 PM »
Hello,

I am finaly converted to the Open Source Community and as an introduction to everyone I started a blog which talks about my project for the Open Source Community. The adress is:
http://linuxstrategies.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to spread the word   
And also to give me feedback 

Thanks

Al968

almn

Re: Linux Blog
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 08:28:02 AM »
So any thought ???

Thanks

Al968

Sid

Apprentice
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 11:24:23 AM »
    Yeah, it's a bit...basic.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to *censored* your forum, when there is actually a forum.

And until there is a techie at the end of a 45p/min phone line, the masses won't convert to freeware.

almn

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 12:24:24 PM »
    The point of thsi blog is also to get to know people's preference on domain, forum software and also to already have them involved in the project because this forum will need a lot of Moderators. One other goal of the blog is that once the domain name is choosen I will have to do a fundraiser because those domains are pretty expensive($1500 - $3000). That's why I've started to put some ads on the blog.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreacite it  ;)

Al968

Sid

Apprentice
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 11:39:48 AM »
      The point of thsi blog is also to get to know people's preference on domain, forum software and also to already have them involved in the project because this forum will need a lot of Moderators. One other goal of the blog is that once the domain name is choosen I will have to do a fundraiser because those domains are pretty expensive($1500 - $3000). That's why I've started to put some ads on the blog.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreacite it  ;)

Al968

Domain, expensive?  What?!

almn

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 01:21:39 PM »
      Please let me know if you want to make a donation  ;)

Al968