Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Unable to access wireless  (Read 3779 times)

saurav25

Unable to access wireless
« on: June 08, 2007, 02:20:52 PM »
Hi All,

Posted my problem earlier also.....that my wireless lan adapter was having problem.
But suddenly the problem went out..........after that it used to happen like pendulum........
now its not there......please help me to find out what is the issue........

got to be some problem with the drivers.........when i shut down and restart then it works sometime

please help

thanks Saurav

ale52

Expert

• Deo Gratis
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Unable to access wireless
    « Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 05:38:29 PM »
    You are going to have to give MAJOR information before the calvary arrives  :o :o

Need...more...info...gasp  :P

Operating system / antivirus & antispyware protection / service packs installed / when did it start happening / did it ever work right / installed any new software?

Alan <><  :D
    I have principles.  And if you don't like them...well...I have other principles!!

saurav25

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 06:01:00 PM »
    thanks Alan for helping.........

Anti Virus: Norton Internet security.
    It started happening for last one month.........but it used to work well before that.....
    i have installed many softwares Alan.....i keep on trying new softwares like IBM websphere trial, Enterprise Architect trial version....please help...it keeps swinging.....one day i am having wireless...one day not.......
    suddenly while working it goes off

ale52

Expert

• Deo Gratis
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 05:56:29 PM »
      Have you tried doing a system restore from prior to when the problem started / did it ever work right / after what application did it start malfunctioning / all the right drivers installed?

Alan <><  :D
      I have principles.  And if you don't like them...well...I have other principles!!

viking

Adviser
      • miaow-miaow 2.0 for networks
        « Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 01:17:26 AM »
        It could be an interference, also.
        Did you bought some bluetooth devices recently?
        Maybe one of your neighbors has a "brand" new wireless network which interferes?