Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: ccCommons?  (Read 2148 times)

idkountry

ccCommons?
« on: June 20, 2007, 01:54:42 AM »
My mother's computer is getting me so fusterated it is unreal!

I ran into something new and never heard of it. Any time my mother tries to open a download IE: Windows Defender or any thing else she get this ccCommons message that pops up that says please insert disk for program.

It is getting so bad it is effecting her Outlook express! She keeps getting multipules of the same message over and over and over again. Tonight she tried to get her email and after 11 messages out of 40 it froze up and closed Outlook Express on it's own.

My question is What the *censored* is ccCommons and how we get rid of that buggy problem, then what do we do to fix IE 6 and outlook express 6?

We ran Avast, AVG, MicroTrend it found no viruses.
Then we tried to run defender and it would not do it, ccCommons froze it up as well. ???

I am at my wits end and he has W.....A....Y to much crap on that machine to have to wipe it and reinstall it. Crap such as pics, games, halmark card creator and the list goes on. :(

Can ya help keep this poor daughter from going to the loony bin and get mother off my back how bad her computer is messed up?

Thank you-
The Kitty :'(

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: ccCommons?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 02:56:38 AM »
.....What OS is this? Windows XP?

Dark Blade

• Forum Gaming Master

• Adviser

• Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: ccCommons?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 03:59:01 AM »
Have you got HijackThis? If you have, run it and post the log (put in seperate posts if too large).