Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Winamp problems  (Read 2529 times)

vexion

Winamp problems
« on: July 06, 2007, 12:42:40 PM »
I'm having trouble with Winamp. The problems just recently started, and before I go on, reinstalling DOES NOT FIX IT.

Basically, when I choose to play something in Winamp, the winamp icon appears in the task tray in the lower righthand corner of the monitor, but nothing happens, and nothing plays. So I thought that maybe there was some winamp setting that got changed around. So when I brought my mouse over to the winamp icon on the task tray to click on it, so I can open the options menu and see if something had changed, the icon disappeared.

Every time Winamp is opened, the icon appears in the corner, but when the mouse pointer touches the icon, it goes away. And it's not like it's with the "hidden" icons, where I can click the arrow and show it. When the mouse goes over it, the program is closed and no longer there. And, like I said before, NOTHING HAPPENS when I try to play a song.

I have the latest version of winamp, and my computer's updates are all, well, up to date.

Please help!  ???