Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problems with itunes videos, is it from Quicktime or Spybot?  (Read 2944 times)

wolfman

Topic Starter

Intermediate

My itunes videos are choppy, is there a way to troubleshoot Quicktime? Have heard Spybot may be an issue? Other videos like when I watch you tube work. The videos used to play fine, system is adeq., but this has become a very frustrating problem.

ale52

Expert

• Deo Gratis
      • Experience: Expert
      Re: Problems with itunes videos, is it from Quicktime or Spybot?
      « Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 08:44:13 AM »
      Do you have the latest version of iTunes / when did it start happening / Spybot doesn't run in the background, so did it remove some element of iTunes in a scan / reinstalled iTunes / checked for the latest video drivers?

Alan <><  :D
      I have principles.  And if you don't like them...well...I have other principles!!

wolfman

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Re: Problems with itunes videos, is it from Quicktime or Spybot?
        « Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 09:11:08 PM »
        It started after I had a new CD rom put in, and there were a few issues. I reinstalled itunes and it didn't change. I went to quicktimes site to check on things. I have the latest edition, comes free with itunes. And when I played a disney trailor from their site, it was fine. Something in itunes is only updating the screen every 2-5 seconds?