Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I tired to use ftp and now can't get to my site...  (Read 3451 times)

danielaudet

Topic Starter

I tired to use ftp and now can't get to my site...
    « on: September 12, 2008, 02:47:05 PM »
    Hi I have a problem I hope you can help me with, I'm desperate...I tried to load and learn to use the Ipswitch ftp program earlier today and upon realizing I don't know enough to use it I then tried to get to my blogsite and began getting error messages that the computer couldn't find my blog's web addr. or anything else with my web addr. in it, like my login or c panel page all with the web addr thetruckstar.com somewhere in them. My computer e-mail works fine, I can get to any and all other types of web sites but not my own. I deleted the Tango and the Ipswitch programs from my computer, but my wife is quite ill and I can't afford to take the machine somewhere or buy a new one. I hope I haven't done irreversible damage to my computer, can someone there Please Please Help me?? Thanks, Daniel

« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 03:30:06 PM by danielaudet »

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: I tired to use ftp and now can't get to my site...
    « Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 02:49:44 PM »
    There is no need to double post (http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,66096.html). It won't get your question answered any quicker. It will more than likely do to opposite.

I also recommend you remove your phone number... It is visible to millions of people.