Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: lexmark x1185  (Read 2702 times)

jordamy

lexmark x1185
« on: June 29, 2007, 10:28:38 PM »
Hi everyone  Jordamy here, just recieved a lexmark printer finally.. Got bits and peices to create my computor, does anyone out there can give me information on this printer... Need one so bad as in real estate and have been waiting a long time....Have no booklet doing everything by trail and error, so anything could be usefull,  what sort of cartridges as at the moment no ink and havent even put it together yet thanks all who respond....

contrex

Re: lexmark x1185
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 02:54:01 AM »
Lexmark x1185 was introduced around 2004, a set of genuine Lexmark cartridges will cost around $60 - $70 (US). Remanufactured cartridges are around $40 per set. It is a multifunction device with scanner and copier functionality.

I personally do not like Lexmark products.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 06:16:54 AM »
For the cost of the cartridges...add a few bucks and grab a brand new printer that suits your needs...

Printers these days and actually for some time are like BIC lighters. When they stop functioning you replace them.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

contrex

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 06:21:35 AM »
Too right. A gift of an inkjet printer without any ink is no gift at all! I suppose as it's an MFD, the scanner portion could be useful, though.