Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: ekrkz.exe error message help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2738 times)

lauren rose

ekrkz.exe error message help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 08, 2004, 07:16:30 PM »
Im freaking out, When I turn my computer on, my virus scanner picks up that I have an infected file : windows\system32\ekrkz.exe\0003a468.exe. i PUSH delete clean and quarentine but i get an error message that I cant. my computer wont fully boot up, it just freeezes, so I've been running in safe mode for about two months now. CAN SOMEONE please help me!!!!!!! Ive searched all over my computer and the internet for help or informatino on the file...cant find anythin:(

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: ekrkz.exe error message help please!!!!!!!!!!!
    « Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 09:32:12 PM »
    lauren rose.....I'm not 100% sure but that looks like a hijacker.......can you use another pc and D/l .......
    http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/    you should copy it to a cd and then run it on your machine .
    What operating system are you using and what anti-virus app are you using ?

let us know
    dl65 ::)

If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Raptor

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 10:58:09 PM »
    Boot into safe mode and remove it from there.

merlin_2

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 03:29:18 AM »
    what operating system this \system32\ekrkz.exe\0003a468.exe is spyware> download spysweer from www.webroot....re-boot pc and in safe mode chose last good config....and scan for spyware..