Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: WMP 9: "An internal application error has occured"  (Read 2520 times)

kerosene25

Topic Starter

Rookie

WMP 9: "An internal application error has occured"
    « on: July 14, 2007, 03:17:19 PM »
    When i try to open Windows Media Player 9.0
    i keep getting an error window that says:
    "An internal application error has occured"
    It wont let me go into media player.
    I cant figure out whats wrong. I tried updating it and it
    says i dont need any updates.

Deerpark

Egghead
      Re: WMP 9: "An internal application error has occured"
      « Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 03:26:34 PM »
      Could you please tell is what version of windows you're using? Also did anything happen that caused this error? Did you experience a crash or install anything etc.
      Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
      Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

kerosene25

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: WMP 9: "An internal application error has occured"
        « Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »
        Windows 98 SE.
         Well this computer has had problems since we got it. Maybe I just dont know what I am doing but I have to keep restarting it in safe mode and adjusting the colors and resolution everytime i turn it on and the picture still dont look like it should. And sometimes i have to restart a bunch of times just to get it going. It could be something simple but I havent really cared enough to do anything about it til now.
        But yea, I experienced sort of a "crash" yesterday where everything just stopped working and i had to reinstall windows. Today i reinstalled Internet explorer 6.
        I am left with 2 problems (on top of the display problems and the restarting):
        1. the win media player thing
        2. zoomBrowser EX wont connect/recognize my camera and I reinstalled that too

thanks