Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Halo 2 , speculation may be coming to windows x-p  (Read 8513 times)

Richenstony

Re: Halo 2 , speculation may be coming to windows x-p
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 11:19:36 AM »
Those were some really nice looking PSU's. I couldn't find prices on any of them lol. Maybe I just overlooked it.

What about this video card?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2412161&CatId=318

That's really about the highest I can go right now. I just wanna get my desktop back up and running so I can start playing my games again. My laptop only has the integrated graphics so I can't play too many great games on there.
The only difference is the MB i wouldn't say its any different to be honest maybe slighly better but not a lot ...... those psu are being plugged on that site , your right in them not having prices you have to type them in say Ebay with the make and model and you will have your price and location.......

beanhead07

Hopeful
    « Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 12:17:38 PM »
    Well I just ordered a video card lol. It's not a super great one but I'm going to use it until I can save up and buy a really nice one. So at least now I can play games while I"m saving. :)
    If you hear beans rattling....... that means I'm thinking.

Richenstony

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 12:52:40 PM »
    Yh thats a good idea buddy , although you got to be careful you install it right :D

beanhead07

Hopeful
      « Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 01:07:45 PM »
      Yeah I was reading all the reviews on it and everyone said that it installed really easy so I'm hoping they're right. :) It got a 5 star rating with over 180 something reviews so I figured I'd give it a shot. :)

Richenstony

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 01:21:34 PM »
      To be frank its not hard at all.......just plug it in plug a power cord in screw it in and your done ...... i could go more in depth if you want just ask and i will pm you ......

Tony :)

beanhead07

Hopeful
        « Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 01:23:49 PM »
        Yeah, I don't think it's too hard. If I run into trouble I'll let ya know. But everyone was saying that it'll run some decent games. (even Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter) *crosses fingers* lol :)

XRADEONX

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2007, 08:47:46 PM »
        WoW thats awsome.  I was just gona get Vista just for halo 2 but since you told me this screw vista lol 

Thanks

beanhead07

Hopeful
          « Reply #22 on: July 29, 2007, 06:12:52 AM »
          haha I feel the same way.  ;D

Richenstony

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2007, 01:09:57 PM »
          WoW thats awsome.  I was just gona get Vista just for halo 2 but since you told me this screw vista lol 

Thanks
          keep in mind this is just speculation  ..... so it could go either way.... but im pretty sure myself they will do it .... but there plenty of reasons why they wont as well.... windows are trying to get a lot of gamers to upgrade to this new so called BRILLIANT VISTA OS and i think buy putting this game on x-p people wont go to vista for dx10 gaming although to argue that we will all at some point have to upgrade...

beanhead07

Hopeful
            « Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 08:21:22 AM »
            Well, there is a website that is advertising that if you buy Halo 2 from them they will include the patch. So unless they're planning on getting sued for false advertising then I guess they at least make a patch for it.