Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Heroes Game In The Works?  (Read 3370 times)

Richenstony

Heroes Game In The Works?
« on: July 31, 2007, 03:48:33 PM »
After the massive success of heroes in America and in my living room there seems to be some speculation on whether there going to make a game or not .... now we all know with most games that get released from movies tend to be a load of rubbish but i have a good feeling about this one as the overall heroes theme was amazing ... it made the x-men look like Thomas the tank engine ... i think once the series finishs here in the uk ...... if this game is actually ever released or made it will fly of the shelfs

http://wii.gwn.com/news/story.php/id/13668/Heroes_Game_In_The_Works.html

Tony :)

Richenstony

Re: Heroes Game In The Works?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 11:47:28 PM »
heres some more information on the show to know what to expect in the game !! ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813715/

They thought they were like everyone else... until they woke with incredible abilities.

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 12:56:52 AM »
I don't like a lot of the games that were made from movies/shows.

Richenstony

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 01:02:41 AM »
Ha same .... but  ubisoft i think are great .... so i expect this game to be great :D ...... there is a fair few games that have been very successful in the movie genre .... rocky for the gamecube ..... star-wars battlefront....ps2..... i could go on but i dont want to bore you since you don't like movie tittled releases :P

I agree that not all are what i call ...... fantastic but i think this will be worth a shot..... all of the x-mens games suck.... lets see how this one turns out :D