Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: svchost.exe_Net Driver HPZ12 has stopped working  (Read 7550 times)

Blueeyes

svchost.exe_Net Driver HPZ12 has stopped working
« on: August 11, 2007, 04:05:49 AM »
Hi

I have just had to reformat my laptop(only 1 month old) as it just wasn't working and everytime I tried a restore it failed.

I have a sony 1.83gb dual processor laptop which came preloaded with Vista. After reformatting some the sound and network icons refused to go in the tray in the bottom right hand corner and after removing norton I managed to get that working. I now keep getting the error message svchost.exe_Net Driver HPZ12 has stopped working - is this something I need and what can I do?

Any advise would be great -Thanks

The Saviour

Re: svchost.exe_Net Driver HPZ12 has stopped working
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 05:53:34 AM »
HPZ12 is actually a reference to HP's Print Management Language...

You may need to reinstall your printer software or find compatible drivers for Vista.

One should remember this when upgrading, installing, or reinstalling an operating system:

Only have the necessary peripherals plugged in when performing the above:

1) Monitor
2) Keyboard
3) Mouse

If you have anything else installed when performing an upgrade, install, or reinstall...you're bound to have issues afterwards.

Good luck and let us know how it goes after you reinstall your printer software.