Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Please help with wmp 9 uninstall  (Read 3033 times)

bren eastman

Please help with wmp 9 uninstall
« on: November 20, 2004, 07:06:31 PM »
I have ez cd creator 4.05. I accidentely downloaded WMP 9 and now I can't burn cd's! How do i uninstall wmp 9? I have tried everything; sys restore, an uninstall program, add remove programs. Nothing has worked!!
Please help right away.
thanks Bren

Mac

Re: Please help with wmp 9 uninstall
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 12:46:17 AM »
This has happened to me too, when using ME. I just had to uninstall and re-install EZCDC.

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 02:35:59 PM »
Well, I'm only saying this because I like to help people so just correct me if I'm wrong. I had the same problem, and what I did instead of uninstalling Windows Media Player 9, was this.... I went to the Microsoft website, and downloaded and installed Windows Media Player 10. It fixed the problem in my case, but I can't promise YOU anything. Hey, it's worth a shot right? Follow this link to download WMP 10... http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/default.aspx

[glb]Flame[/glb]

merlin_2

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 01:59:54 AM »
what o/s have you got...the reason you are having problems maybe is the wmp9 as a burner embeded..and its< roxio>... the same  as easy cd..<roxio>
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 02:01:20 AM by merlin_2 »