Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Invoices getting cut off on the tail end, Dell AIO 960 Printer  (Read 2456 times)

petermg

Invoices getting cut off on the tail end, Dell AIO 960 Printer
« on: September 07, 2007, 01:02:49 PM »
When trying to print an invoice for a customer, the tail end of the page, where it shows the customer total amount due is getting cut off by about 1/8th of an ince, thus not fully showing the amount.  How can I fix this? I have looked all over the settings for the printer and the software I am using and I do not believe it is an issue with my application.  I suspect the answer lies in the drivers of the printer of maybe a physical limitation of the printer itself.  Please help and advise.  Thank you!

-Peter

Comp Guy

Apprentice

• All that is needed
    Re: Invoices getting cut off on the tail end, Dell AIO 960 Printer
    « Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 04:03:27 PM »
    Was the part that was cut off on the very end of the page? Most printers have margin limitations, so they cannot print on the very edges.

petermg

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 05:03:25 PM »
    It was about 1/8th of an inch from the edge... 

Comp Guy

Apprentice

• All that is needed
      « Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 05:09:31 PM »
      We have a Dell AIO 924 Printer, and the bottom part of a page has to be at least 1/2 in. from the bottom of the page to print. So that may be the problem.