Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows Media Player/Movie Maker issues  (Read 2699 times)

Candora

Topic Starter

Beginner

Windows Media Player/Movie Maker issues
    « on: September 13, 2007, 08:18:40 PM »
    Ok so...
    1. My Windows Media Player, whenever I play a video or something, then move over to something like Internet Explorer, then back to Windows Media Player, it's appear upside-down every time. Sure, if I click on it, it'll come back in a while. But I don't like it. And then there are some times well if I continue to watch a video for a while, it'll shrink to being smaller then the size and moved over to the left a little. Only thing I've done to fix this is to reopen the video file.

2. Its like Windows Movie Maker has a limit to how many clips you can set on it. Because everytime I "add on a clip", it closes by itself. I add like 23 video clips, two sound files, and a title on it. And the next clip I put on, it closes by itself.

Computer specs:
    Windows XP Home Edition
    Service Pack 2
    19.6 GB of free space
    Virus free (Double checked with Avast! And Vundofix)

I'll put more data in here if someone asks for it.

beachbumfromoz

Re: Windows Media Player/Movie Maker issues
    « Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 06:08:45 AM »
    I have found WMM and most video editing software to be very resource hungry. On my old PC which was Windows XP, 2Ghz Celeron and 512Mb of RAM it was impossible to run WMM properly so went with ULEAD...it worked much better but still could not produce much more than 5min clips at a time.

I have a new beaut Dell system but havent tried video editing yet.

Col  :)

Candora

Topic Starter

Beginner

Re: Windows Media Player/Movie Maker issues
      « Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 02:27:26 PM »
      Really...*sigh* Maybe I should just use Vegas
      But WMP...I like it T_T