Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: looking for intel 865pe chipset intallation utility...  (Read 3508 times)

lt200420

looking for intel 865pe chipset intallation utility...
« on: September 23, 2007, 05:24:58 PM »
At Intel.com if you choose the 865 chipset drivers then select vista (ultimate/any version) x86, all you get to choose from are install versions 8.3.0.1013, 8.2.0.1014, and 8.1.1.1010. All of those versions end up only supporting the p35/q33 chipsets (even though on the site it says it supports 865pe).

I have installed the older intel chipset drivers before on the same machine with vista, but i dont remember the chipset version that i installed. Ive looked everywhere but cant locate them at all.

I desperately need these inf files because i cant install the drivers for my video card (agp8x ati/diamond x1650pro 512mb) without them.

so if anyone can post some info or a link directly to a Vista compatible 865pe chipset installation utility it would be GREATLY appreciated.

thanks very very much for your help

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
    • Obituary
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: looking for intel 865pe chipset intallation utility...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 05:14:28 AM »
Everything I could find reading up on this led me..
Here

This driver has a setup file makes things easier.
Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.