Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: my pc accept Chinese windows version only???????????  (Read 9376 times)

dishna66

my pc accept Chinese windows version only???????????
« on: September 27, 2007, 12:03:29 AM »
I buy pc from Chinese man ,when I try to install a new english windows .my windows cannot complete ,it stop befor graphic windows (during installing).I try more format my hard and kill it by killdisk program . and try update my bios ,it cannot accept , my pc accept only Chinese windows version, my pc info :
 Mother Board Asus P4P8X/SE (Bios Version 1001.005) Date 10/24/2003 PROSSESER : Intel Celeron 2.40 GHZ Ram : 1024 MB Hard Disk : Maxtor (6Y160P0) = 160 GB Graphic Card : NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 VGA,
 any Idea please

Ivy

Re: my pc accept Chinese windows version only???????????
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 12:11:39 AM »
Welcome to CH dishna,
The best thing will be contact the Chinese man, you have just bought the PC , you will have the warranty and the guaranty cards, call them , tell them about it,or wait for our experts...they will be helping you soon. :)

contrex

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 12:43:50 AM »
I suspect English windows CD bad or damaged. Try other CD.

Kurtiskain

Mentor

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 01:30:28 AM »
Yes definitely seems to be a defect CD, definitely try another before doing anything else.

deep

Beginner

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 01:36:14 PM »
    Dont buy computers from Chinese man, they make big money off knockoff.  Funny to me this problem to you, you sound almost chinese with your awful grammar.  I would suggest learning chinese, might be easier then getting this guy to fix the problem.  Or, just download a freaking copy of XP and use your serial, problem sovled

contrex

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 01:50:33 PM »
    Dont buy computers from Chinese man, they make big money off knockoff.  Funny to me this problem to you, you sound almost chinese with your awful grammar.  I would suggest learning chinese, might be easier then getting this guy to fix the problem.  Or, just download a freaking copy of XP and use your serial, problem sovled

Way to go, brainbox! A post containing racist abuse about Chinese "awful grammar", which itself contains 4 grammar errors and a spelling mistake. The Chinese were inventing writing and gunpowder when your ancestors were probably still living in trees.

I certainly hope you don't post any more like that one. We don't need that kind of thing on here. Got the message?

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 03:42:12 PM by contrex »

elxr06

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 04:01:46 PM »
    yah check your post to make sure it makes sense then post. Well to original poster, get working windows CD from friend or buy new CD.

Your computer should have no problem running windows regardless of language, so try reinstalling from completely new CD. IF not working still, then contact the chinese man who sold you computer or ask computer manufacturer's technical support or you can have manufacturer fix computer if problem is covered in warranty (IF any warranty still exists for your computer you have just bought).

soldier101983

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 04:07:17 PM »
    must be the cd you have is it a fake disk or proper 1

dishna66

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 05:58:11 PM »
    I buy pc from Chinese man ,when I try to install a new english windows .my windows cannot complete ,it stop befor graphic windows (during installing).I try more format my hard and kill it by killdisk program . and try update my bios ,it cannot accept , my pc accept only Chinese windows version, my pc info :
     Mother Board Asus P4P8X/SE (Bios Version 1001.005) Date 10/24/2003 PROSSESER : Intel Celeron 2.40 GHZ Ram : 1024 MB Hard Disk : Maxtor (6Y160P0) = 160 GB Graphic Card : NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 VGA,
     any Idea please

thanks all ,but :
    1- I use more  english windows version cd's
    2- Bios language is english
    3- the mother board is normal ...look here :
    http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

4- I ask the Chinese man about this problem ..... he has nothing
    5- this problem can meet any one ....... for example ....the pc  accept french  or Germany or english windows version only

6- ASus website donot answer me ????

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?id=20070927141510250&board_id=1&model=P4P8X+SE&page=1&SLanguage=en-us

this is the real problem ????

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
      • Obituary
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 07:08:21 PM »
    Do you have settings in the BIOS you can correct?

What windows versions have you tried?
    Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

dishna66

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 07:40:36 PM »
    Do you have settings in the BIOS you can correct?

What windows versions have you tried?
    thanks Dear
    1- yes I got defaults setting .......... clear cimos ......... no news
    2- windows xp , it cannot accept any windows verison ....... only chinese verison 

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
      • Obituary
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 10:34:24 PM »
    Do you have a 3.5 floppy drive?
    Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

elxr06

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 11:16:21 PM »
    Do you have a 3.5 floppy drive?

If you did have a floppy drive, you could try installing windows 98 and then upgrade to xp. or if you only have a cd drive, you could install windows 2000 and upgrade to windows xp. That is, if english versions of windows 98 and 2000 are not rejected by the computer.

Maybe this link would help somewhere:
    http://www.windowsreinstall.com/win98/install98floppy/indexfullpage.htm

Good Luck

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2007, 06:27:08 PM »
      Could this be an "Administrator" password problem denying access to changes?truenorth