Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: writing ISO image to DVD  (Read 2786 times)

Jim_Clark

writing ISO image to DVD
« on: September 28, 2007, 01:26:29 PM »
I have Sonic DigitalMedia LE v7 on a Windows  XP computer, and need to record a 4.31 GB ISO image to DVD, and I have a DVD+R blank disk.  The Disk Information function reports that the disk can hold 4,482.6 MB (4.377 GB).  When I click on "Burn Image to Disc" an advertisement for Easy Media Creator 10 appears.  However, I cannot find any information indicating whether Easy Media Creator 10 can record an ISO image.  I don't want to buy it if it can't do this.  And I can't find any other software that promises to do it.

contrex

Re: writing ISO image to DVD
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 01:44:40 PM »
Practically all burning software can burn an ISO image. It's the most common task there is. Many people use an app called Ahead Nero Burning ROM. If you don't already have a copy, and don't want to pay for software, there are plenty of free alternatives such as CDBurnerXP.

http://cdburnerxp.se/

Jim_Clark

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 04:16:25 PM »
I found I also had Nero Express on the computer.  Recording was easy.  Thanks.

contrex

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 04:42:25 PM »
Jim_Clark, did you know you share a name with one of the greatest Formula 1 racing drivers of all time?