Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: MS Word and Wordart  (Read 3932 times)

Rusty

Topic Starter

Rookie
  • Focus, Focus, Fo.c..u........ ..wait, ..What?
    MS Word and Wordart
    « on: December 05, 2004, 01:42:12 PM »
     ???  Need help with MS Word's word art. I have made logos with word art, but cannot figure how to save them as gif's or jpg's in order to use them in other docs or on a webpage. Anyone know how I can do this? The help page tells to right click and select "save as picture" but I get no such option???
    Thanks in advance
    ADD means never being bored.

merlin_2

Re: MS Word and Wordart
    « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 02:10:50 PM »
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 02:14:39 PM by merlin_2 »

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 02:59:58 PM »
      Rusty.....I just opened word, went up top and clicked on help...... then entered word art and hit the search button .........guess what...........a list appeared ...so I scrolled down it and sure enough there was the information about doing exactly what your asking us to help you with.
      Just remember this........when all else fails .......READ the instructions or push the help key.

Cheers

dl65  ::)
      « Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 03:01:07 PM by dl65 »
      If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Neil

Expert
      • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
        « Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 04:35:31 PM »
        If you're making a logo, you might want to use gif. They are sharper. png is supposed to be a high quality format. jpegs are for images such as photos where a bit of distortion will not be noticed, but may ruin a logo.